Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo tools?

To: john@kk9a.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo tools?
From: "K. Krallis" <kkrallis@tee.gr>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 08:15:59 +0300
On 2011-10-02 01:54, John KK9A <john@kk9a.com> wrote:

> I have never been able to get WT4I's Cabrillo Tools to work on a computer
> with a newer operating system than XP SP1.  I am using a brand new computer
> with XP Pro SP3 and I just installed Java using the
> http://java.com/en/download/inc/windows_upgrade_xpi.jsp  link from GU0SUP.

I managed to install Cabrillo tools under Windows XP SP3
using a utility named msjavx86.exe which I had downloaded
from a Russian site. Unfortunately I have not saved the
URL of that site.

The sizw of the file is 5.6 MBytes and I could send it
to you by e-mail for a try if you like.

73 Costas SV1XV

--
PGP key: 0x07F2AAD0 (available on keyservers)