[RTTY] Trouble with MMTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Trouble with MMTTY
From: <allan1@dejazzd.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:55:19 -0400
I am using the Icom 756 PRO 111 with built-in  FSK along with MMTTY which I
have been using together for a few years.  This morning when I tried RTTY the
two X-Y graphs were not normal.  Normally I would see a bell curve, but instead
it is showing straight noise about 5 mm above the base line even when I tune in
a station which the PRO 3 is decoding.  Again, normally when a station is tuned
in there are two perpendicular ellipses in the box adjacent to the X-Y graph.
Now I get what looks like a star burst (small) which doesn't change when I tune
in a station.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this-would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

73 Allan W2TN