[RTTY] FW: HEADS-UP N1MM (SO2R users) for CQWW

To: rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: HEADS-UP N1MM (SO2R users) for CQWW
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:18:05 -0400

Hi all,

I warning here for the ops using N1MM in SO2R configuration. There is a very
annoying bug with the two latests updates 11.09.02 and .03 . I used .02 in
Bartg Sprint 75 last weekend and the 2nd radio if used in S&P will switch to
'RUN' by itself whenever running on radio 1, this caused me a lot of problems
including Qs losses and frustration hi.
Rick knows about the problem but he's presently not feeling good at all and
won't be able to fix this before CQWW this weekend.

I strongly suggest you use ver. 11.09.01 tested ok. Just change in the SO2R
configuration to Multi TX (not first or last wins). This will enable to 'stack'
F functions when pressed manually as a sequence.

Ver.02 and .03 were ok when used in SO1R.

We wish Rick N2AMG a prompt recovery.

73 and GL,

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/