Re: [RTTY] I'm loud but they can't decode

To: Bill <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] I'm loud but they can't decode
From: John - kc2rxs <johnd@empireone.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 14:52:52 -0400
Hi Bill,

If using WinWarbler - Under CONFIG / RTTY you have two boxes for REVERSE
- Transmit and Receive
Both boxes should be set the same, depending if your rig is in USB or LSB.

I just did some testing, and found that if they are not set the same, I
can create the same
problem that you are having.

Good Luck, 73, John - kc2rxs