[RTTY] NAQP and short Macros

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP and short Macros
From: Earl <n5zm@adxa.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:32:17 -0500
Just my observation, YMMV, but this practice of how short we can make our
Macros caused many repeats last night during the practice run.

We all know the this is a 'Low Power' contest (100w). So that combined with
the Summer QRN, especially on 40 and 80 meters, makes printing the exchanges
sent just one time difficult.

When asked for a repeat please send the requested info 2 or 3 times not just
once again. It is easy to make additional macros that repeat your Call, Name
or State 2 or 3 times.

Again just my observation.

73, Earl N5ZM..