Re: [RTTY] Friedrichshafen RTTY Activities?

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Friedrichshafen RTTY Activities?
From: "Walter Dallmeier" <walter.dallmeier@dl4rck.de>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 20:09:56 +0200
Hello Barry,
hello All,

Of course a RTTY Gathering will be at the HAM RADIO in Germany as the 7
years before.
Your welcome.

The DL-DX RTTY Contest Group (DRCG, www.drcg.de ) would like to invite you
to the "8th International RTTY Gathering" during the HAM RADIO 2011
exhibition in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
It will take place this year on June 24th (Friday), 2011, 7pm (19:00, local
time) at "Gasthof Heuschober" www.gasthof-heuschober.de close to the
exhibition area (Same place and time as the last years).

More information are on our homepage www.drcg.de .

73 de Walter, DL4RCK
President of DRCG

www.dl4rck.de