Re: [RTTY] The "R" prefix?

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The "R" prefix?
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 02:47:44 -0700
Hi all,

For those of you that operated in the BARTG 75Baud Sprint last night that
worked some of the GR/MR/2R calls, they appeared in Writelog as England (for
me, anyway), but this MAY NOT be the case!

This prefix is issued to ALL areas of the UK, so that GR/MR/2R may have bene
from England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, or Jersey. I have
not included Guernsey, as there is only one call active, and he wasn't in the
contest.

If you need to check, here is a very useful link showing those calls NOT in
England....
www.shacklog.co.uk/RoyalWedding.htm
It lists calls and country, so you may wish to check that you have logged the
correct country in the contest.

Hope that helps......

Please note that the special prefix is ONLY operational until the 9th May.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP