[RTTY] THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP AND MOTIVATION

To: <RTTY@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [RTTY] THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP AND MOTIVATION
From: "K6XN" <k6xn@att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:16:20 -0700
Team

Today I received WAS RTTY #923 dated 14 April 2011 from the ARRL. Thanks for
all your help and motivation. What a great group of helpful people you all
are who share your love of RTTY and your collective expertise with the rest
of us.  I have  learned a lot from you all and I appreciate your help and
motivation. Although I have been an active licensed amateur radio operator
for over 51 years I have only been active in RTTY for less than a year. You
have helped me a lot and motivated me a lot and I appreciate it. Good on
you!  :-)

Thanks again, 73, Ted, K6XN, old fart RTTY rookie, and loving it!