[RTTY] LoTW rejecting RTTY QSOs as invalid mode

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] LoTW rejecting RTTY QSOs as invalid mode
From: CQDX20@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 22:29:59 -0400 (EDT)
Has anyone had a problem with LoTW rejecting RTTY QSOs as invalid mode
when creating the .tq8 file?  Not all RTTY QSOs are being identified  as
invalid but a significant number are.  I have checked QSO lines in the  .adi
files
being used and those QSOs being rejected are identical in format  and
spacing to those being accepted.  I am in the process of uploading  95,000 QSOs
and do not want to get too far down the road with this  problem.  All my CW,
SSB, AM, etc. QSOs have converted to .tq8 files with  no errors so far.

By the way for IOTA chasers, I just uploaded to LoTW over 1,100 QSOs from
my 1974-76 operation on Shemya Island, IOTA NA-037, as KL7ICL/KL7.

Thanks,

Paul - K4FPF