[RTTY] Jose PJ2MI

To: RTTY reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Jose PJ2MI
From: Bill <bmarx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:57:17 -0500
Hello All that inquired regarding PJ2MI,
Jose PJ2MI, uploaded to LOTW this week. He was having trouble uploading
which he normally did every 15 days. The conversation between his
computer and LOTW was messed up but all is ok now as you can see from
his email to me.
Bill Marx W2CQ

/"I did upload every 15 days . See attached documents, the reason why
the contacts did not appear is not mine. Something went wrong with the
conversion./
/I did a re-upload of my whole log since 101010 a day or so ago and that
cured the problem. I made the document as I was getting lots of mail
asking me to upload.....a thing I do regularly. In any case that problem
is solved, rests the correction of the name of my QTH!"/
/Jossy/