Re: [RTTY] 3601.5

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 3601.5
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:57:05 -0500 (EST)
Are there still OOs active?  I know a few years back I got a OO notice
when I S&Ped an ON station right out of the bottom of the 40 CW band during  a
contest.  A case of the blind leading the blind, I guess.  I was  properly
chagrined.

I put it in my QSL photo album section where I keep anomalous  stuff.

73,
Kermit (Ken last night in the NAQP), AB1J

In a message dated 2/27/2011 6:30:13 A.M. GMT Standard Time,