Re: [RTTY] Which logger sends "Now <nextcall>..."

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Which logger sends "Now <nextcall>..."
From: Rich NU6T <rehill@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:00:31 -0800
I'm new to RTTY....  It seems that it is important to state whether you
are running or S&P.  That said, I bet Ed searches rarely <grin>.  Last
in priority seems very useful when S&P.  Once the running station calls
QRZ, I want to grab that call and make a contact.  The other calls are
just noise.  N1MM lets you choose either priority to fit the situation.
I'm not seeing the usefulness of stacking for S&P, but see great value
for running.

Rich
NU6T