Re: [RTTY] Which logger sends "Now <nextcall>..."

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Which logger sends "Now <nextcall>..."
From: k3mm@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 00:17:43 -0600 (CST)
That's probably N1MM.  {LogthenGrab} or LogThenPop functions depending on where
it's storing up the callsigns.  This concept has been around since WF1B's RTTY
program, but it wasnt nearly as easy to use then.

Of course the hard part is getting people to stick around for that second or
third call  If you are DX, it should be easy and a GREAT advantage for the
score.  Not so much for the rest of us mortals, but it is so cool when it
works! LOL!

Ty K3MM