[RTTY] Unknown Calls - Who's behind the curtain?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Unknown Calls - Who's behind the curtain?
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:19:26 -0500
There are 3 calls I worked that I can't find any evidence of in the various
databases. I just want to update my master log program for name,
grid/location, etc. If I can't find anything I'll just make it the center of
their respective country.

Anyone have any idea who is behind the following calls:

EE8W
G3Y
OG6R

I looked on QRZ and Hamcall and they didn't come up. I searched the 3830
archives to see if I could find anyone from a previous submission. I
searched my email in case the call was mentioned in the DX Daily. I did find
OG6R back in 2009 was operated by OH6XY but that is all.

Anyone know?

73,
K2DSL - David