[RTTY] WB4YDL - CQ WPX RTTY SOHP

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WB4YDL - CQ WPX RTTY SOHP
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:24:35 -0600
     CQWPXRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2011-02-11

    CallSign Used : WB4YDL

      Operator(s) : WB4YDL

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP

             Band : ALL

            Power : HIGH

             Mode : RTTY

Default Exchange : 001

       Gridsquare : EM56KG

             Name : James C. Hall

          Address : 4531 Bumpus Rd.

   City/State/Zip : Union City  TN  38261

          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : TN

        Club/Team : Tennessee Contest Group

         Software : N1MM Logger V10.12.10

        Band         QSOs         Pts       WPX

         3.5            112          288        41

           7             508         1850      243

          14            778         1703      293

          21            129          234        46

       Total         1527        4075      623

            Score : 2,538,725

          Soapbox : I have to gush a little ! The bands were in the BEST
shape I have heard in a VERY long time !!! I had a great time and kept BIC
time (butt in chair) to max. I had a slow start but kept at it and achieved
the highest score by far in ANY contest. Lots of TCG are in the log. Lots of
DX too ! I got called from everywhere ! Lots of fun.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL

believed to be clean.