[RTTY] Announcing VC2SU operation for CQ WPX 2011

To: rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Announcing VC2SU operation for CQ WPX 2011
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 21:46:13 -0500
Hi all,

a first for me this year as we will be active in WPX in a M/S effort as VC2SU
together with my good friend Daniel ve2sb.
We will be at va2up and broadcasting live through web cam, that is already
posted on my home page (see the link below).
I though it would be fun to do something different and I'm sure we will have a
lot of fun.

Look for us! Wish all of you GL es hope you'll all enjoy the contest.

73,

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/