Re: [RTTY] Question: 23 Hz RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question: 23 Hz RTTY
From: Bill <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 08:47:50 -0600
The fellow who was in North Korea, and allowed to operate, used 23 HZ
for rtty.
Obviously...we needed a 23 HZ profile.
I created mine the first day we realized he was operating 23 hz.

So it's sort of historically included in profiles.
You never know, he may be allowed to return. LOL

On 1/16/2011 8:39 AM, Ktfrog007@aol.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the 23 Hz RTTY (MTTY) profile for?
>
> I'd like to replace it with another profile if 23 HZ is something I'll
> likely never use.  I'll save a copy of the original .INI file so I can get  it
> back if necesary.
>

> Thanks and 73,
> Kermit, AB1J

I am in total control, but don't tell my wife.