Re: [RTTY] MMTTY AA6YQ-FIR-512

To: RTTY List <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY AA6YQ-FIR-512
From: Vilnis Vosekalns <yl2kf@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:04:57 +0000
Hello Dave,
Monitoring all this without possibility to get time to radio -
hrrrrr, job obligations.....
For some time I use AFC in CQ with less sweep range, it maybe is
also reasonable to add it for Your high tap filter, here is my part of
AFC. Was experimented also with AFCTime before but no real results.

Name=YL2KF CQ
Enabled=1
AFC=1
AFCFixShift=1
AFCSQ=32
AFCTime=8.000000e+00
AFCSweep=7.500000e-01
UOS=1

Just for test it , if You have time ,  73
Vilnis / YL2KF