Re: [RTTY] KH6M

To: "Kok Chen" <chen@mac.com>,"Group RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] KH6M
From: "David Levine" <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:15:57 +0000
I and others copied him truncated on Sat but on Sun, when I came across him
again, it was fine. He wasn't weak when I was copying him and his call kept
getting truncated.

There were also folks that emailed me privately saying they too saw the issue
and someone that emailed me directly that he copied him fine on Sunday.

I have my MMTTY log but not a WAV recording.

K2DSL - David