Re: [RTTY] KH6ZM?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] KH6ZM?
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:50:19 -0800
I copied him late on Sunday and I was receiving his full call.

I also got "multiplier fever" when I hit the wrong key with a minute
to go and managed to CQ over the top of him.  :(  That wouldn't have
been too bad, but then a JA called me back also on top of him.  Talk
about being disgusted!

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC