[RTTY] Sound card redux

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Sound card redux
From: Tom Horton <k5iid@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:21:35 -0800 (PST)
I have been in this hobby since 1956. I have met myriads of really fantastic
folks that will go way out of their way to help a stranger. And of course
along  the way there were a few crumedgeons as well.
 BUT I have to say you RTTY(Digital) folks are at the top of the heap of the
kind, generous ones. Everytime I ask a question, I get lots of good responses.
 Last night I asked about sound cards for RTTY operation.
 This morning there were lots of good answers in my inbox. One fella even took
it on himself to send me a USB device this morning! Thanks Tom!
 What a bunch of nice people. It almost makes you forget all the jerks on 75
meters at night! Hi.
 Thanks folks.
I can't wait to ger bback on so we can chat!
 Tom K5IID