Re: [RTTY] Problem with MMTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Problem with MMTTY
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:57:17 -0600
This normally happens when you lose audio level into the soundcard usually from
a faulty connection from the radio to the audio
input of the sound card.  Or perhaps something has changed the Line Input or
MIC input level of the sound card.  Go to Windows
Sounds and to Recording properties and try adjust the level to see if you can
get it back to where it was before.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com