Re: [RTTY] Getting back into RTTY.

To: Tom Horton <k5iid@sbcglobal.net>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Getting back into RTTY.
From: Mark Perrin <n7mq@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 10:39:30 -0800
Tom,

You will enjoy sound card RTTY and your MP will do a fine job.  I recall
that with the MP, you have to go into your setup menu and, this from
memory, make the RTTY function into Reverse ... check on the MP
reflector for the details.  Or another MP owner here can help you.

I have used the West Mountain Radio Rigblaster Plus and prefer it.  I
also have a Buxcomm Rascal as backup.

For a great, and free program, check out MMTTY.  And for a great
tutorial on sound card RTTY and MMTTY in particular, go check out
www.aa5au.com and click on RTTY links - Don AA5AU has done a terrific
job and that is how many of the present RTTY ops got into the mode.

73, Mark N7MQ