[RTTY] More on log checking

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] More on log checking
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:59:41 EDT
In the 2010 CQ WW RTTY contest KP2DX was sending 599 08 VI.  Being DX,  he
should have just sent 599 08 and let me or my logger fill in the DX.

At the beginning of the contest XE1UYS was sending 599 04 IL (!!!).   Later
when I worked him he was sending 599 06 IL.  I couldn't see that IL  was an
abbreviation for any Mexican state.

In both cases I logged exactly what was sent, realizing it may cost me
points, but I double and triple checked both stations to make sure I wasn't
hallucinating.

73,
Kermit, AB1J