[RTTY] Thanks to CQ!

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks to CQ!
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:22:01 +0100
Hi all,

Nice surprise in the post yesterday and today!

I have just received my certificates for "1st Place Single Op, All Band, Low
Power - Guernsey" in CQ WPX RTTY, and also the same placing for CQWW RTTY.

I also received 3 certificates for the 2006/2007 CQ DX Marathon!
The two for 2006 were for Unlimited Category, Guernsey (No 1 Country), and
Unlimited Category, All Digital (No 1 World).
For 2007, the certificate was for Unlimited Category, Guernsey (No 1
Country).

Some more paperwork for the certificate folder! I am in dire need of a new
folder now, as I have filled the current A3 folder to bursting point.

Thanks to all of you for making these awards possible!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100831-1, 31/08/2010
Tested on: 01/09/2010 21:22:01