Re: [RTTY] Anyone Have a DXP38 For Sale?

To: "Doug McDuff" <w4ox@bellsouth.net>, "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>, "Gary E. Jones" <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Anyone Have a DXP38 For Sale?
From: "Paul N. Gayet AA1SU" <AA1SU@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:51:51 -0400
Hello Doug W4OX, Gary W5FI, (et al),
I currently have a HAL DXP38 up for auction on eBay.  It is not doing very well
at the moment.  This is probably due to an embarrassing spelling error that I
made in the title of the listing.  I poured over the details of the text over
and over, making little corrections.  It wasn't unit the auction was about 4
days old that I noticed the error in the title.  I considered canceling the
auction and starting over, but have decided to let the auction run it's course
and see what happens.  I want to be fair to the current bidders.

The item number is: 290467881724 .
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290467881724

I am replying to the reflector because I know that others on this reflector are
looking for one of these units too.

73
Paul N. Gayet AA1SU
ARRL Vermont Section Manager
AA1SU@arrl.org
FISTS #4028
Please visit
http://www.arrl.org/Groups/view/vermont
for the latest in ARRL Vermont Section News