Re: [RTTY] To the Reflector

To: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] To the Reflector
From: Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:17:00 -0400
Bill

At the end of the day,you have to do what you think is right and best for
the community and at that point, flush it out of your brain because you did
your best.

Managing a list, especially one that can get as heated as this one, is a
thankless job. You do your best, hope your judgement is right and no one
even thinks about you until they are not happy.

Let me thank you for the excellent work. I understood your decision and
completely stand behind whatever you do.

Thanks again and hope this has not diminished your energy for this job,
73
Neal K3NC