Re: [RTTY] Personal issues and possible solution

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Personal issues and possible solution
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:39:06 -0500
Bill has done a fine job keeping the crud off the list and I think
it's time someone stepped in to help a bit. Being a list moderator
isn't an easy job and I wonder how many have yelled at Bill off
list for no good reason other than they thought a thread was not
relevant to RTTY or had gone too long.

If Bill wants help with the list here's a proposal. The list continues
on as is but if Bill puts someone on moderated status all those emails
go to a second moderator whose ONLY job it is is to solve that
problem before it escalates. If Bill agrees I would be willing to take
on the job. I just spent the last 30 years smoothing feathers and being
verbally beat up by everyone I came in contact with, last resort for
technical problem resolution and only had one I couldn't please.

Ron
K0IDT