Re: [RTTY] Help, just a tad off topic

To: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help, just a tad off topic
From: Stein Roar LA6FJA-K3RAG <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:39:04 +0200 (MEST)
Hi

try install hamachi, it is a virtuall private network which goes across XP WIN7
etc.
I had so many hours like you... When I did install hamachi 1.0.1.15 etc and
made my own network which all computer logged into, all was ok.

I do use this for all my coputer for remote control them or computer file/print
sharing...
73 LA6FJA Rag