Re: [RTTY] cheating

To: "'Michael Haack'" <mikehaack@aim.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] cheating
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:57:52 -0600
A great op using SO2R probably has an advantage.  So do ops with 200 ft
towers, big amps, 11k rigs, hardline, stacks etc.

What I hear is a bunch of people that do not want to change and embrace
something that would make them better scores.

So I guess operators should be judged and put in their own categories
because they are better than you?  Really?

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin