Re: [RTTY] Cheating

To: Cheryl Whitlock <cherwhit@gmail.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cheating
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:32:33 -0400
That's correct they're switching back and forth quickly enough
that there is no "down time" on either frequency.  A LEGAL SO2R
operator will still not transmit on both frequencies at the same
time but that doesn't mean he can't transmit on one and be
copying a station on the other.

Still, it's nothing more than rapid band switching as long as
one has the skill and hardware to make it work.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV