[RTTY] Apologies!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Apologies!
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 09:09:31 -0500
This morning while trying to work 3C9B, I realized I was not split!  I don't
know what happened.  When I first started hearing them
I was definitely split.  Decided to go get a cup of coffee and when I came back
I started calling again.  After about 10 minutes I
realized I wasn't split.  I couldn't believe no one didn't send "AA5AU UP".

I don't advocate policemen, but I sure could have used a friendly reminder.  I
felt like an ass.  I guess it happens but I'm sure
sorry if I caused any problems.  Maybe no one was hearing me.

After splitting, I did make a contact.  Feel really stupid though...

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com