Re: [RTTY] An open letter to AA5AU

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] An open letter to AA5AU
From: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:50:23 -0400
Marc, congrats on your first "piece of wood"!!

And yes, Don's web page is a Bible for many of us. I read "
rttycontesting.com" many times since 2003 when I started RTTY. As a result I
have now a dozen of different Plaques on my wall and hundreds of good
friends all over the world.

I believe that AA5AU's web page is a MUST for every RTTY-er.

73's Andrei NP3D-YN2S-HQ2T-EW1AR

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D