Re: [RTTY] TARA Skirmish Question

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TARA Skirmish Question
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:55:02 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:38:16 -0400, "John Marranca, Jr"
<KB2HSH@amsat.org> wrote:

>Good morning everyone.
>
>This weekend is the TARA Skirmish.  While not EXACTLY a fullblown RTTY
>contest, RTTY CAN be used in it.  However, I see in N1MM Logger that
>there isn't a log template for it.
>
>Am I missing something here?
>
>John KB2HSH

REPLY:

No, as of now there isn't. The TARA PSK contest is similar but doesn't
do the scoring right. At least one person is working on a fix and
hopefully will have it available before it begins.

If that doesn't happen you could use the TARA PSK and rescore it
manually. The problem is it counts multipliers more than once.

73, Bill W6WRT