Re: [RTTY] Info request FOLLOWUP W2IJ

To: JayKay <pcb4u@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Info request FOLLOWUP W2IJ
From: James Colville <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:51:04 -0700
Your 950 probebly has possitive pulldown. In other words, the rig has a
pull-up reistor that pulls the FSK line up to 5, 9 or 12 volts. The
rigblaster has an open collector that will pull this line low.

Exactly what you need! You MAY have to change the FSK polairty in the menu
system of the rig.  Just make sure you check with someone on the air to make
sure your transmitting "right side up" and not upside down.

I can help you with that on 40 or 20 meters some evening.

73
Jim W7RY