Re: [RTTY] Info Request

To: JayKay <pcb4u@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Info Request
From: Mark <n7mq@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 08:46:22 -0700
Check out the RTTY tutorials on the site set up by Don AA5AU,
www.aa5au.com and click on RTTY link.  Will take you through interfaces,
home brew and commercial, and get you going with MMTTY, great and free
program.

Everyone swears by their own setup, but I use a RigBlaster Plus so can
do FSK, IC 756 Pro 2, MMTTY for casual operating and Writelog with MMTTY
plug-in for contesting.  Don also has a great website for RTTY
contesting, and it is, what else, www.rttycontesting.com

This group, as well as the others associated with RTTY sofware,  is
outstanding with getting help.  Welcome back and have fun.

73, Mark N7MQ