[RTTY] Why are VP5 difficult to work on RTTY?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Why are VP5 difficult to work on RTTY?
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 05:55:07 -0800 (PST)
VP5 hard on rtty??  VP5JM Jodi has been on rtty for years.  Her 'Hamlet' as
been a place of many rtty contest.  I did a quick check and I have over 100 q's
with her callsign.  Another 150 with other rtty stations.

EL is much harder to find on rtty.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!

Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.