Re: [RTTY] CQ Rhode Island and South Dakota

To: Makoto Tanaka <jr1nhd@mub.biglobe.ne.jp>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ Rhode Island and South Dakota
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 13:14:05 +0000
hi shin,,, try the k3uk site---everyone there is very helpful--I see RI
on there daily and SD on there a couple of times a week-
it was a tremendous help to me in getting tripple play.
on a side note I need 10 states all on 15 mtr to complete my 5 band
was-  these are---al ct de ga ky me mi nd  ok and (gulp) ri!!
good luck   73 john w8wej