[RTTY] February 2010 RTTY Contesting Survey Results

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] February 2010 RTTY Contesting Survey Results
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 21:52:57 -0600
The February 2010 RTTY Contesting Survey results are now available at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/2010survey/2010febsurveyresults.html

Please post comments on the blog page which is linked from the results page
above.  Please note that comments have to be approved by
me before they are posted to the blog.  This is to prevent spam so I am told.
So if you don't see your comments right away, this is
the reason.  I will try to approve comments as quickly as possible.

Discussion on the RTTY Reflector wouldn't be a bad idea either.  After all, the
subject is RTTY Contesting.

Thank you!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com