Re: [RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 22:59:30 -0800
On Feb 9, 2010, at 9:51 PM, Julio - VE3FH wrote:

> So that's what it was around 14100, I tried reverse and I couldn't decode it
> so I moved on. I'm not changing my speed no matter how bad I need the
> multiplier.

Yep, that is what many people did a few years ago when P5/4L4FN switched to 50
baud instead of using 45.45 baud :-) :-).

It certainly thinned out the pile and made it easier for the rest of us to work
Ed.  Till today, I have no idea if he deliberately changed his baud rate to
thin out the pile.

According to this (http://www.amsatnet.com/p5news.html) he even switched to 75
baud when working the JAs.

73