[RTTY] TS-2000 And FSK Keying connections

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TS-2000 And FSK Keying connections
From: "Marc Tessier" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:00:41 -0500
Hello group, today I seek information regarding the connecting of a TS2000 to
MFJ1279, Now the 1279 uses the CW output jack to drive CW keying and I am aware
that pin2 should be the hot side for this connection, my question lies with the
connection of the ground, on the MFJ,  the ground and hot outputs both go thru
what appears to be a choke of sorts, maybe just an isolation transformer but
none the less the ground connection is in no way connected to the chassis
ground of the MFJ,  What would be my best not necessarily easiest option to
make these connections...

Here's hoping I can make some diddles this weekend...

73 and looking forward to hearing from one and all in the know...

Marc Tessier - VE3TES