[RTTY] News flash

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] News flash
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:32:40 -0800 (PST)
I have traced the fact that I only made 21 Qs in the last contest to the use of
a space instead of dashes. Just kidding........ I gave up after I notice my
call stacking macro wasn't advancing the QSO number,  however..................

If you have ever played with Morse Runner, the little program where you race
the clock for one hour in a simulated contest, you will see how futile the
space/dash thing is for the average contester.

I can be running 200 Qs and hour with Morse Runner and if I have to ask it for
one repeat the rate can drop to 140/hour and I never get it back to 200.

Point being, unless you are a contender for the top 10 .......... it don't make
no difference.

Rick, N6PE