Re: [RTTY] Netbook USB FSK WL

To: <K5NZ@aol.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Netbook USB FSK WL
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:08:23 -0500
Mike,

Which version of Writelog?

Select "Software generated FSK TxD" or "Software generated FSK
DTR" depending on the way you normally configure EXTFSK and
select the port you normally use for EXTFSK.

Writelog (RTTYrite) will handle the transmission (FSK generation)
and PTT while MMTTY (the plug-in) will be used for receive.  It
works seamlessly.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV