[RTTY] DL4R SO80m in OK RTTY Contest

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DL4R SO80m in OK RTTY Contest
From: "Dallmeier, Walter" <walter.dallmeier@dl4rck.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:14:05 +0100
Hello,

here my claimed score in the OK RTTY Contest 2009.
I operated as SO80m but with a SO2R-Setup. The reason was to test a SDR
FlexRadio 3000 in a SO2R-Setup on just one PC. It was fun and works perfect the
full 24 hours, without any interrupts or delay-times. But a 2-monitor-setup and
a strong PC is a must.
Yust made a couple QSO's on the other bands.

A picture of the 2 monitor screen of the operation can be seen here:
  http://rcklog.de/index.php?option=com_ponygallery&func=detail&id=50&Itemid=26

Download the picture to make it larger.

Thank's to all who called me.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010 with a lot of RTTY.

73 de Walter, DL4RCK, DL4R

Callsign         : DL4R
Operators        : DL4RCK
Category         : Single Operator / Single Band / 80m
Club Competition : DRCG
Power            : HIGH   750 Watt
Operating Time   : 19:59 h
Software         : RCKLog V3.10A

BAND  QSOs  Valid QSOs  Points  DXCC OK-Sta.
80     420      411     1302     50     58

Final Score: 1302 * (50+58) = 140.616

Equipment:
FlexRadio Flex-3000, ACOM1000
BigIR 10-80m, G5RV