[RTTY] DX-Expedition to La Tortuga Island IOTA SA-044 YW5EID

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] DX-Expedition to La Tortuga Island IOTA SA-044 YW5EID
From: "Pasquale, YV5KAJ" <yv5kaj@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 15:12:29 -0800 (PST)
Hello Dr. Om

On December 15th 1984 I passed the radio amateur exam in the city of Maracay,
organized by the former Ministry of Transportation and Communications. Since
that moment I’ve been a radio amateur in DX and Digimode. This year I celebrate
25 years in the world of amateur radio and I would like to take this
opportunity to honor IW5EID Anacleto, who initiated me in this beautiful hobby.
For these two reasons I will do a DX-Expedition to La Tortuga Island IOTA
SA-044 from the 26th to the 29th of December 2009 using the special prefix
YW5EID.  IW5EID will participate as guest operator.
The operation modes will be DIGITAL (Rtty, Bpsk and Olivia) and SSB (in the
bands of 12 -15- 17- 20 - 30 - 40 Mts). QSL information: http://www.qrz.comm
Tnx 73 cuagn.

Pasquale Casale,
  YV5KAJ - 4M5RY - YW5RY
  Mail: yv5kaj@yahoo.com
          yv5kaj@hotmail.com
  PHONE:58-416-6245502
  QSL VIA EA5KB or WWW.eQSL.cc
  http://www.eqsl.cc/Member.cfm?YV5KAJ
  http://www.yv5kaj.org
  P.O. Box 50240 Caracas 1050-A Venezuela

 Me gustan mis errores. No quisiera renunciar a
 la deliciosa libertad de equivocarme. Chaplin

PARTICIPAS EN EL FORO CICERONYV
Foro de radio aficionados. Discusión de técnicas de la radio y problemas
concernientes a los radio aficionados
        Subscribe to ciceronyv        Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com