[RTTY] Mak RTTY Contest bogus logs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Mak RTTY Contest bogus logs
From: "Marc Tessier" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:41:16 -0400
Is it just me or have others noticed an increase in people trying to pad their
logs with calls for the mak contest last weekend?.
One call in particular I find disturbing is a club call, I prefer not to
divulge the call at this point and time , but when I logged into EQSL I seen
log attempts on each band , bands I don't even have an antenna operational for
at this time... Is this a normal procedure for a contest club to attempt to pad
their logs , like how low can these guys get, this just irks me because I
almost confirmed the qsos on the hunch I made a log entry error, but then I
noticed several others from the same call on bands I did not even operate on...

73 and look forward to the next RTTY Contest

De VE3TES
Marc Tessier
ve3tes@cogeco.ca