[RTTY] WØDXCC Contest Central - RTTY Contesting presentation - Problem

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WØDXCC Contest Central - RTTY Contesting presentation - Problem Solved
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I really wouldn't worry about this too much.  It could be just my VISTA
machine.  I would expect MS PP Presentation to open the file with the default
application.

After all, I think I was the only one that had a problem?

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.