[RTTY] RTTY amp for sale

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY amp for sale
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:39:26 -0700
If you are interested in a brand new 1500 watt amplifier that will do
RTTY at that level, check out eBay item 280361114331

Not many amps are rated for continuous carrier up to 30 minutes as-is,
or longer with auxiliary cooling, but this one is.

I have no commercial connection with QRO Technologies at all. I
homebrew my amps, but if I didn't, this one would be very high on my
list.

This is about the lowest price I have ever seen for such an amp.

73, Bill W6WRT