[RTTY] RTTY - Field Day - International Contests

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY - Field Day - International Contests
From: "Mike Bragassa" <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:02:50 -0500
Our club, The Texas DX Society (K5DX) is also going to have a RTTY station
during FD. In addition to any international contest activity it would be
great to motivate some interest right here in North America to compensate
for the   "less-than-super-antennas-like-at-home"!! Like mentioned before,
we will be competing with our own  CW and SSB teams for "antenna-space".  We
need to show some results to keep, particularly, the 20m antenna.

Come on fellow RTTY op's  and plan on activity during Field Day...please!!

73 de Mike, K5UO

 Message: 3