[RTTY] sort of a wierd situation

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] sort of a wierd situation
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:36:56 -0500
I worked a well known SA station on 30 meter PSK.

He said he was going QRT to watch a TV Finance/News show.
I replied that I was watching the same show.

I had the sound off, and was reading the closed captioning of the same show he
was watching.

Consequently I was reading his 'print' on PSK and 'commentators print' on TV.
And he was reading my 'print' on PSK and getting the same TV show.

I guess great minds think alike even when almost exactly 5000 miles apart. LOL